- Medical grade closed cell foam
- Slotted temple for internal strap attachment
- Foam Sealed- Low profile, closed cell foam gasket around the inside of the frame. Blocks out dust and debris. Absorbs frontal impact to orbital socket (area around the eye). Ventilation channels engineered into the gasketing creates a chimney-effect that minimizes fogging. XP uses low profile foam to allow eyewear to sit close to the face
- Non-Slip Nose Pad- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip nose pad. Provides fit stability for wearer
- Non-Slip Temple Pads- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip insert in the temple. Location and size of pad varies by model. Grips the head. Relieves temple pressure
- CSA Approved- Eyewear passes a series of tests specific to Canadian requirements. CERTIFICATION: CSA Z94.3
- Clear Fog Fighter™ Lens- Treated with premium anti-fog coating for extreme fogging environments. Clear lens allows maximum light transmission without changing or distorting sight or colors
XP710 visually correct lenses provide 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.The lenses meet and exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2015 high impact standards, CSA Z94.3-2015, Measurements: Base curve: 8. Width: 128 mm.
No additional literature/media is available.