- One piece sculpted lens
- High end sport glass look
- Non-Slip Nose Pad- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip nose pad. Provides fit stability for wearer
- Non-Slip Temple Pads- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip insert in the temple. Location and size of pad varies by model. Grips the head. Relieves temple pressure
- Torch Cutting and Brazing- Infrared filtering lens. Shade 3 is a light lens color (welder's helper lens). A person entering an area where welding is being done needs to wear lenses that protect against reflected radiation.
- Warning! Never look directly at an arc with Shade 3 lenses. Shade 5 is a darker lens color used for primary protection when oxyacetylene cutting, brazing (torch welding). Not intended for MIG and TIG welding
- Gray Anti-Fog Lens- Allows for additional protection against work environments that typically cause lenses to fog over. Provides for high levels of light filtering protection against bright light and nuisance glare. Worn outside during the daytime and function as sunglasses
XP310 visually correct lenses provide 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays to meet and exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2015 high impact standards, Measurements: Base curve 9, Width 143mm
No additional literature/media is available.