- Monitor up to 12 Environmental Parameters: Wind Speed, Air Temperature, Air Volume, Relative Humidity (RH), Wind Chill, Heat Stress Index, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, PT 100 ohm, Barometric Pressure, Altitude, and Visible Light
- Will Sense Airflow as Low as 0.4 m/s with an Accuracy of ±3%(4% >20m/s)
- Replaceable Snap-in Anemometer Vane
- Features Min/Max, Hold, and a Backlight
- Includes One Button Cell Battery
- Wrist Strap
- Carrying Pouch
- Weight: 2 oz
- Size: 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 3/4"
The Mini Environmental Meter will sense airflow as low as 0.4 m/s with an accuracy of ±3% (4% >20m/s). This model features min/max, hold, a backlight and comes complete with a wrist strap, carry pouch, and button cell battery providing at least 40 hours of continuous use.