- Low profile design
- Medical grade closed cell foam
- Foam Sealed- Low profile, closed cell foam gasket around the inside of the frame to block out dust and debris. Absorbs frontal impact to orbital socket (area around the eye). Ventilation channels engineered into the gasketing creates a chimney-effect that minimizes fogging. XP uses low profile foam to allow eyewear to sit close to the face
- CSA Approved- Eyewear passes a series of tests specific to Canadian requirements. CERIFICATION: CSA Z94.3
- Anti-Fog- XP has a coating on both sides of the lens. Lens are dipped, oven cured, then process is repeated (dipping and curing). Completely immersed when dipped. Coating is a high grade Level 2 anti-fog coating. Hydrophobic**(repels water, non absorbent): Keeps lenses from fogging XP coating does not have to rejuvenated or reapplied
- Gray Lens- Provides for high levels of light filtering protection against bright light and nuisance glare. Worn outside during the daytime and function as sunglasses
XP800 Goggles visually correct lenses provide 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays to meet and exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2015, CSA Z94.3-2015, Measurements: Base curve 8, Width 140mm
No additional literature/media is available.