- Medical grade closed cell foam
- Slotted temple for internal strap attachment
- Ventilation channels
- Non-Slip Nose Pad- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip nose pad. Grips the sides of the nose. Grips improves as it warms
- Non-Slip Temple Pads- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip insert in the temple. Location and size of pad varies by model. Grips the head. Relieves temple pressure. Grip improves as it warms.
- Foam Sealed- Low profile, closed cell foam gasket around the the inside of the frame to block out dust and debris, absorbs frontal impact to orbital socket (area around the eye). Ventilation channels engineered into the gasketing creates a chimney-effrect that minimizes fogging. XP uses low profile foam to allow eyewear to sit close to the face
- CSA Approved- Eyewear passes a series of tests specific to Canadian requirements, CERTIFCATION: CSA Z94.3
- Gray Lens- Provides for high levels of light filtering protection against bright light and nuisance glare. Worn outside during the daytime and function as sunglasses
XP710 visually correct lenses provide 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The lenses meet and exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2015 high impact standards, CSA Z94.3-2015, Measurements: Base curve: 8. Width: 128 mm.
No additional literature/media is available.