- Medical grade closed cell foam
- Slotted temple for internal strap attachment
- Non-Slip Nose Pad- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip nose pad. Grips the sides of the nose. Grip improves as it warms
- Non-Slip Temple Pads- Thermo Plastic Rubber non-slip insert in the temple. Location and size of pad varies by model. Grips the head. Relieves temple pressure. Grip improves as it warms
- Foam Sealed- Low profile, closed cell foam gasket around the inside of the frame to block out dust and debris; absorbs frontal impact to orbital socket (area around the eye). Ventilation channels engineered into he gasketing creates a chimney-effect that minimizes fogging. XP uses low profile foam to allow eyewear to sit close to the face. Ventilation Channels
- Anti-Fog- XP has a coating on both sides of the lens. Lenses are dipped, oven cured, then process is repeated (dipping and curing). Completely immersed when dipped. Coating is a high grade Level 2 anti-fog coating. Hydrophobic** (repels water, non absorbent): Keeps lenses from fogging. XP coating does not have to be rejuvenated or reapplied
- Espresso Lens- Provides for high levels of light filtering protection against bright light and nuisance glare, typically worn outside. Choosing between a Gray lens or an Espresso Lens is often personal preference rather than a significant difference in functionality
XP710 visually correct lenses provide 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.The lenses meet and exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2015 high impact standards, CSA Z94.3-2015, Measurements: Base curve: 8. Width: 128 mm.
No additional literature/media is available.