- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles (16 oz. and 32 oz. containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
- User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz. products). delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
Provide immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device. Highly visible and readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination.