- Disposable Coverall
- Zipper Closure
- Water and Oil Repellency
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 101
- Can Be Worn Over Primary FRC's and Meets the NFPA 2113 Requirements for Section 5.1.9
- Do Not Use for Fire Protection
- Avoid Open Flame or Intense Heat
- Pyrolon® Plus 2 Garments are NOT Washable
- Washing Removes the Special Finishes, Therby Removing the Flame Retardancy, Water, and Oil Repellent Characteristics
The Pyrolon® Plus 2 coverall is designed with a special finish that gives the garment water and oil repellency. This coverall meets the NFPA 2113 requirements for section 5.1.9 and can be worn over primary FRC's.
No additional literature/media is available.