- Meets or exceeds Chinese KN95 GB2626-2006 standards as tested by the Guangdong Testing Institute of Product Quality Supervision
- Meets or exceeds European EN149 standard for FFP2
- At least 95% protection from particles .3 microns or greater
- The nonwoven fabric is hydrophobic and is water- and droplet-resistant.
- Hot air cotton layer is soft and ensures lower air velocity.
- Made from skin-friendly hypoallergenic materials.
- Worn with ear loops
These foldable, light-weight masks are designed to fit snugly around the face, creating an airtight seal. KN95 certified products provide 95% bacterial filtration efficiency against particles that are greater than 0.3 microns in diameter, including many types of bacteria, viruses, pollution particles, fine particles, dust, smog, pollen.
KN95 is the Chinese version of the American N95 standard with slightly different testing procedures. N95s and KN95s are both rated to capture 95% of particles. Among the minor differences, only KN95 masks are required to pass fit tests, while N95 masks have slightly stronger breathability standards. Refer to www.CDC.gov for more information.
These masks may be appropriate for workplace environments known for dust and particulate matter such as transportation, food manufacturing, electronics, mines, steel, cement, grinding,construction,medicine, or exposure to smog and air pollution.
No additional literature/media is available.