- Durable, open-face design Wall Stations hold bottles firmly in place
- Easy access to bottles in an emergency to provide immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device
- Offer high visibility in a hazard area
- Readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body
- Each system is designed for easy “snap-out” access to Eyewash or Body flush bottles Wall Stations mount easily with provided fasteners
- Integral overhang protects bottles from dust and debris to minimize maintenance requirements
- Durable plastic is easy to clean
- All wall stations include Personal Eyewash or Body flush
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
Provide immediate flushing of the eyeuntil the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device. Highly visible and readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination.