- Meets or exceeds European EN149 FFP2 standards
- Meets or exceeds Chinese KN95 GB2626-2006 standards
- FDA Registered - 10066908
- At least 95% protection from particles .3 microns or greater
- The nonwoven fabric is hydrophobic and is water- and droplet-resistant.
- Hot air cotton layer is soft and ensures lower air velocity.
- Made from skin-friendly hypoallergenic materials.
- Worn with ear loops
- Manufacturer - Shanghai Tenry Pharmaceutical
- NOT for Medical use
ORR’s disposable KN95 respirators are designed to provide a gentle seal around the face. They are KN95-certified and provide at least 95% bacterial filtration (BFE) efficiency against particulate matter greater than 0.3 microns in diameter, including many types of bacteria, viruses, air pollution, fine particles, dust, smog, and pollen.
KN95 is the Chinese equivalent of the American N95 standard although it uses slightly different testing procedures. N95s and KN95s are both rated to capture a minimum of 95% of particles. KN95 masks are additionally required to pass fit tests. This mask also meets European FFP2 standards for respirators. The manufacturer of this mask is registered with the FDA under registration number 3011858286.
These masks have applications in environments known high levels of particulate matter such as electronics, transportation, food manufacturing, mining, as well as steel, cement manufacturing, construction and grinding,medicine, or exposure to smog and air pollution.
No additional literature/media is available.