- Ozone-resistant, vulcanized rubber offers 100% waterproof protection
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material provides visibility in low lighting
- Retractable stud outsole provides slip-resistance for a variety of hard and soft surfaces including snow and ice. These studs retract into the outsole when not needed
- Outsole remains flexible in -60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Non-corrosive steel buckles provide an adjustable fit
- Deep heel designed for easy navigation of ladder rungs
- Protects against salts, oils, creosote and diesel fuels
- Patent number 5634283
- 5" height
- Weight: 4.2 lbs per pair
The 5" 2-buckle Tracktion Overshoe features the patented Tracktion retractable studded outsole and 100% waterproof, vulcanized black rubber for superior protection in snow and ice. Technology remains flexible in temperatures to -60 degrees Fahrenheit. Non-corrosive steel buckles adjust for a comfortable fit, and a deeper heel facilitates ladder work. The 3M reflective material provides visibility in low-light conditions. The 5" Tracktion Overshoe also provides protection from salt, oils, creosote and diesel fuels, making it popular in various industrial applications.
No additional literature/media is available.