- Resistant to over 280 different chemicals, including alcohols, aliphatics, aromatics, chlorines,ketones and esters – provides high performance protection in the most demanding applications
- Economical - can be used as a disposable glove, without the need for cleaning and re-cycling
- Does not contain latex or chemical accelerators – little chance of allergic reactions
- Ambidextrous design – ideal for single glove use. also, one glove can be discarded if necessary without wasting a pair
- Can be used as a secondary inner glove - allows worker maximum protection in heavy duty jobs where the dangers of mechanical damage to gloves are high
- Ink-free versions of silver shield gloves are available. please inquire with north customer service
Resistant to a broader range of chemicals than any other glove material.
No additional literature/media is available.