- 6 ft. (1.8m) pass-thru type tie-off adaptor: Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
- Durable polyester construction: Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Abrasion resistant polyester wear pad: Built-in wear pad offers extra protection against abrasion, cuts and tears providing added durability and longevity
- High strength steel hardware: Provides strong, fast and safe connections, plated hardware is extremely corrosion resistant to stand-up to the elements.
- Compact and lightweight design: Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- Attachment Type Info: Pass-Thru/Choker
- Capacity: 310 lbs. ANSI / 420 lbs. OSHA
- Size: 6 ft.
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Web: 1-3/4" (4.4cm) and 3" (7.6cm) Polyester
- Product Types: Tie-Off Adaptor / Sling / Choker
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1
3M™'s anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage.