- Versatile choice to securely attach one component to another and offers maximum strength and durability. Many different sizes are available to suit specific jobsite requirements
- Double-action mechanism automatically closes and locks to keep all components of your safety system firmly attached
- Zinc plating offers maximum corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity
- With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and 3,600 lb. (16kN) gates, our hooks provide strong, fast and safe connection
- Simple operation even while wearing gloves makes connecting components of your fall protection system together fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.