- Integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction will stand up to the elements for an extended service life
- The super static kernmantle rope is lightweight, yet extremely strong and durable and incorporates a snap hook at each end for multiple rescues
- Offers a fast and reliable rescue solution as well as positioning for suspended work activities, requires minimal training for added safety
- Enables user to raise or lower self and lock-out device at specific work location for ultimate control, productivity and safety
- Allows user to start and stop their ascent or descent anywhere for added flexibility and control
- System is simply attached to anchor and is ready for use, no special training, skills or tools are necessary to operate
- System activates and arrests a fall should the user lose control of the rope/device for added safety and security
- Provides fast installation and easy operation enabling efficient and effective rescue and positioning activities
The Rescue Positioning Device (RPD) is designed to perform as both a work positioning device and as a personnel rescue device. Along with raising and lowering capabilities, the rope in the device can be locked into place so that the user can be positioned in a precise location for work purposes. The simple raising and lowering mechanism makes the RPD ideal for use when rescuing personnel. The device can be used by rescue teams, utilities, window washers or any other application that call for a work positioning device. Unlike many industrial rope access rescue systems, the RPD is easy to operate allowing everybody to use it, no specialized rescue skills are required. The device comes pre-rigged, it can be simply removed from the bag, installed and used quickly and efficiently. The user can raise and/or lower him/herself for self rescue or an attendant can remove the person from immediate danger until professional medical treatment or rescue support has arrived.
No additional literature/media is available.