- Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity
- With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (189kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility
- Quality materials and construction offer maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity
- For complete versatility, anchor can be attached in any orientation and used with a lanyard, self retracting lifeline, or as end-anchors for a DBI-SALA® horizontal lifeline sytem
- A built-in D-ring provides a compatible connection for your fall protection system and swivels keeping your connecting component in-line at all times
- Installs in seconds to the beam structure, with final tightening using a integrated adjustment handle
- Versatile size range fits many beams and securely attaches your personal fall arrest system to the structure offering maximum strength and durability. Other sizes are available in both sliding and fixed beam anchors
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
No additional literature/media is available.