- Transport your gear from one location to another and keep it clean and out of the elements for extended longevity
- Lightweight synthetic handles form to your hand ensuring comfort and ease of use
- Fast, simple and long lasting enclosure keeps your gear fully wrapped and easily accessible
- Rugged nylon provides puncture and wear resistance for added longevity
- Provides maximum protection but is easily transported or stored for maximum productivity
- Easily carry or store multiple fall protection items such as harness and lanyard
We offer a variety of accessory items that will work with you, making your job easier, more productive and safe. Our accessories for attachment to a harness range from suspension trauma straps to tool pouches, comfort padding, hydrations systems and tool lanyard to name just a few. We also offer various carrying and storage bags to store and transport your fall protection equipment. When it comes to an accessory, it is essential the equipment operates perfectly in combination with the other parts of the system. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
No additional literature/media is available.