- No-tangle design: Defining the Delta™ name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Stand-up back D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Tongue buckle leg straps: Easy to use tongue and grommet style leg straps for fast adjustments.
- Repel™ webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers: Delta™ lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters: Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Impact Indicator: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Features: Back D-ring, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Leg Buckle: Stainless Steel Grommet
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Web Keeper: Elastic, Nylon
- Size: Universal
- Product Type: Vest-Style Harness
- Tensile Strength: 6000 lb.
- Load Capacity: 420 lbs
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4
Delta™ harnesses combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s Delta full body harness represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta™ harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. A patented triangular design gives Delta™ harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it? Just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta™ pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.