- Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity
- Built-in RFID identification tag provides a way to record and store information on inspections
- Integrated red marker yarns inside of the webbing will become visible and alert the user of excessive wear
- Attaches to dorsal D-ring of harness extending tie-off point over shoulder making connections easier
- Allows tie-off point to be over shoulder and in front of user versus behind for fast access
- Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on
- Provides a safe and compatible connection point for your fall protection subsystem such as lanyard or self retracting lifeline
Our positioning lanyards have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. These lanyards are designed without shock absorbers, making them ideal for positioning or restraint applications. The web, rope and chain positioning lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them and feature abrasion resistant construction and high strength materials. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
No additional literature/media is available.